Wednesday, September 19, 2012

soul sessions: 9:59pm

whenever i feel like givin up whenever i dont feel like being seen or touched like im some kind of infection whenever i walked in the wrong direction youre right there i cant escape that stare oh baby what is it with you why do you care got me singin hes always in my hair in my high pitched voice ive tried everything push you this way push you that way no you go that way close the door stay away Ill lock the door Cause I don’t want you to see me But baby you always had the key And you know sooner or later my screaming My defense my flinches All my body clinches Always disappears when your hand is never to late to catch my head before it lays on your pillow and then then im in heaven I get memory loss Losing my painful memories And the reason why I was yelling And swelling your ears with all that bullshit You say you aint going nowhere… with that voice Got me blinking twice trying to remember if I had a choice And oh lord, its been a while since I ramble about a man on paper Got me not caring on paper Got me saying things on paper That I could wish I flow to you through paper Cause youre always in my head I fight you cause I love you I push you cause I want to hold you longer I defend myself from you cause I know you aint no good But youre so good at the same time Please baby, change my mind Let me know theres hope cause im writing Like im in love again And maybe I just am Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment