Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The decree

i'll let you touch you can touch my waist my thighs i'll even let you inhale my sighs ill let you hold me unfold me dance with me enhance in me touch my breast my fingertips that trace a line on my back as you lay on my bed kiss me kiss my forehead my cheek everywhere on my body memorize every part except... for the fact that i wont let you too close to my heart i've seem to have lost the lock at which your attempts will surely be blocked you can feel my skin taste my sins you can do it over and over and over again you dont see but i need you to see that i just wont let you close enough to hurt me title of the song this will be the first and last time i'll sing this sad heartbreak story where it all starts with boy meets girl girl meets boy hearts are caressed then hearts got destroyed its a 1+1=2 a 2-1=1 simple pain new rules nothing but wind and blood inside of me so whats the point of being invited lets just have our bodies united just go ahead and have my legs divided so i can get you excited start you up get you ignited but after you need to go this affair isnt subsided with falling in love i've fucked up messed up been the mistress then the witness to all that is an 808 and heartbreak so for now, i'll let you whisper in my ear let you touch my arm touch my leg kiss my neck but understand the law that i decree that i'll never let you close enough to hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment