Monday, December 19, 2011

cinderella (that nigga)

Waiting for that nigga

You know… that nigga

The one that gets me to drop my armor

Before I put it up

The one that gets me to cut that bullshit about how they all the same

With one finger to shut me up

I aint waiting

Im not anticipating

Just floating, maybe hoping…

Ah fuck it

Im fine alone through these four walls

But I keep hearing whispers of how someone is gonna

Break these walls and have them fall

So that nigga can come to me and finally say

I can have it all?!

This poem corny as shit and in a min

I gotta get ready for work

And this fantasy ish..has got to quit

But damn u stay on my mind

And I don’t even know what you look like

When you’re in my dreams your face is blurry

So I try to re-wind, re defined fast forward..something!

but u vanish, then I somehow manage to get my ass outta bed

but never out of my head

you’re my Cinderella, my lost treasure

and the road to finding you is in

nothing but the smallest measures

I don’t know your name

your face

Your laugh

If your heart is tore

Don’t know your credit score

But I crave for you and I want more

So yeah maybe I am waiting

Maybe anticipating

But the thought of you makes me happy

Its hard sometimes being alone all the time

but there is hope to the existance

of real love with no crimes

And youre the nigga

That nigga

The one where it it started to a hey hi

and it killed me to say bye

then it went to a like love and no one else was above

now you got me hoping praying

maybe even saying... i do??

whoa, jus the thought of exchanging these rings all the way

to our dying day where i can see ya pretty wings

…type of love

That nigga

The nigga

That tears my list of structural plans

That nigga

Wait no…that man

.

No comments:

Post a Comment